Welcome, today’s guest and contributor, Anna Marie , dnilva, with Piñata Gift Boxes. Anna Maria brings an Icelandic and Swedish touch to the calendar. Learn more about Anna Maria, HERE and see the full step-by-step for her project!
As always, if you use a tutorial you enjoy here, I’d love to see it on Instagram or Facebook. Since today’s post is a part of, The 24 Days of Scandinavian Creativity, we additionally have a hashtag that we’d love you to use to share your creativity with us, too! #tccscandinavia2017 . Thank you, Anna-Maria of Dnilva for today’s post.
As always, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Willowday Wishes, Gina
- 24 Days of Scandinavian Christmas Creativty starts here, DAY 1
- DAY 1 HERE | GINA from willowday – Plaster dipped pine votive
- DAY 2 HERE | Sofia from Mokkasin.: ALSO A STAR
- DAY 3 HERE | Mari with Pine Garland
- DAY 4 HERE Heidi with Melting Snowmen
- DAY 5 HRE | Mina | Minipiccolini
- DAY 6 (here) | Hanna Wendelbo PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS TAG
- DAY 7 (HERE) Lia : A Tribe Called Life : Toffee
- Tomorrow: (HERE) DAY 8 Karin from Pysselbolaget
- DAY 9 | HERE | WOODEN CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT