Welcome Ane with DAY 22!
Material: paper, scissors, needle and thread or machine
- Cut trees from folded paper .
- Cut a minimum three similar trees
- Sew them together (I use a sewing machine) in the middle.
Thank you, Ane Kirstine from Denmark for your post. Continue here to see more of Ane Kirstine’s creative world in Denmark.
Yesterday, DAY 21, Merrilee Liddard
Tomorrow, DAY 23, Dörte, of Lewes Maps
- 24 Days of Scandinavian Christmas Creativty starts here, DAY 1
- DAY 1 HERE | GINA from willowday – Plaster dipped pine votive
- DAY 2 HERE | Sofia from Mokkasin.: ALSO A STAR
- DAY 3 HERE | Mari with Pine Garland
- DAY 4 HERE Heidi with Melting Snowmen
- DAY 5 HRE | Mina | Minipiccolini
- DAY 6 (here) | Hanna Wendelbo PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS TAG
- DAY 7 (HERE) Lia : A Tribe Called Life : Toffee
- DAY (HERE) 8 Karin from Pysselbolaget
- DAY 9 | HERE | WOODEN CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT
- DAY 12 TOMORROW with Malin of Pastill.nu
- DAY 13 , LUCIA; with Natalie and Mathilda of, Babes in Boyland
- DAY 14 | HERE | Chiara (collaborator to Oh Happy Day) will share her post at Gina’s blog, Willowday.
- DAY 15 | Norwegian HOUSE BLOCKS | Lulu the Baker | HERE
- DAY 16 welcome back as we open door 16 with Helena Lyth.
- DAY 17 | HERE | SIFORELLA | Edible Advent Bread Wreath
- DAY 18 | HERE | 18 Hanging Wreath | Lina by the Bay
- DAY 19 | HERE | AIR-DRIED Ornaments | MIA KINOKO
- Day 20 | GLUTEN FREE BREAD | Annelies blomsterochbakverk
- DAY 21 | DOLL SIZED WREATH | Merrilee Liddard | Mer Mag
- DAY 22 | PAPER TREE DECORATION | Ane Kirstine
- DAY 23 | HERE | IVY + STARS | LewesMap
- DAY 24 | Ginger Bread Ice Cream Sandwiches | Ulrika Krii
Don’t miss a post. Subscribe to willowday:CLICK HERE TO GET WILLOWDAY STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX — daily posts in the “24 DAYS OF SCANDINAVIAN CREATIVITY Calendar —- AND TO RECEIVE A FREE FUN FOODS EBOOK, EXCLUSIVELY FOR SUBSCRIBERS.