What do you do, after school? I’d like to make this easy for you with 25 + Nature Projects with kids
Nature Projects with kids
Let’s get started:
2. Make Tracing Paper Leaf Cards. I love those as cards, art projects, experiments and wrappings.
3. Make a Heart Ice Hanging. Make the winter a place of color.
7. Moss Words
10. Collect sticks and make: Make a Chalkboard Deer Head
11. Collect Sticks to make Giant Crepe Paper Flowers
13. Leaf Garland
14. Turn treasures found into Ice Hangings
16. Gather leaves and make Leaf Jumprope. (Yes. we really did!)
17 Gather leaves and make Leaf Cake Toppers
19. Giving Flowers – Personalize flower giving
20. Printable Leaf Book – Print and add you.
22. Wild Weavings
23. Wild Wsavings Basket
One, two, Buckle my shoe;
Three, four, “Open” the door;
Five, six, Pick up sticks;
Seven, eight, Lay them straight: