Happy Valentine’s Day Weekend. Here are 5 super, simple, little Valentine’s ideas that you can make to fit everyone. Why five? All 5 because these were put together this morning and you can, too. I think that something made with heart can fit all sizes and hope that you’ll find a little inspiration to add the little extra to your weekend, too!
1. I pick you | You need: a Flower + piece of washi tape + pen
2. You Rock : (Rock + notecard)
If you’d like to make one like the one above: You’ll also need a photo, hole punch, cord, too.
Use a rock found or a rock painted.
(These are a card that’s a part of a larger gift that will include rocks collected in the location of the photo and chalk markers for a cool rock painting project but, you could also paint the rocks on your own. )
3. You are the Apple of my Eye. (You’ll need: an apple | paper strip / marker)
4. Nuts about you: Nuts, glass jar, sticker and mark
5. Give a personalized Bouquet: How to make Hand lettered Floral Arrangements (here)
Bonus for kids:
As a little bonus idea for kids: Cutting, drawing and painting classic hearts and turning these into characters is such a great activity and make great cards.
5. Make Heart Characters. Make Paper Heart Characters
If you use these tutorials, I’d love to see what you do, too! Although I have packages of love waiting for my family tomorrow, isn’t it lovely, too, to spread more “like” out in the world, too! Willowday Wishes!