Flowers and buds everywhere? Has Spring sprung near you, too? Our lawn is in bloom and it seems that it’s possible for flowers to even pop up on our walls! I love the combination of monograms and flowers in this framed piece we made together for our daughters room.
They’re a very easy, simple project, a super way to personalise a room and a lot of fun to create. Follow below for the full tutorial.
Fabric Flowers, scissors, hot glue gun, pencil, frame with white backing*.
– Lightly draw letter in your white backing board.
– Clip away all stems so that you have the flower buds only.
– Heat glue gun and begin at the top of the letter by applying glue to the top of the letter and pressing flowers onto the outline. Work from top to bottom, filling in the full letter.
– Once the letter has been filled, your flower monogram is complete.
* Use a frame that is a little deeper so that it can house artwork with dimension.
Happy Making! I’d love to see what you do with these!
Something you might like:
Kids Bike License Plates (for your bike or a door) | Personalized Kids Art | Chalkboard Deer Head | Make Yarn Doll Garland | Black and White Portraits with Printable | Framed Flower Monograms
Thank you for joining me. I hope that you take away a little inspiration, imagination and a small little bit of Sweden, too! If you use this tutorial, I would love to see what you do with it. Share your willowday projects with me on Instagram and Facebook. Willowday Wishes Instagram – Facebook – Pinterest