- Card Stock (I like 22g paper)
- Printable DIY Paper Party Hat Template (Click Here)
- Thin Elastic Band
Optional: Make Paper Pompoms (tutorial here,)
- pompoms, glitter glue, confetti, hand-cut paper, sewing accessories such as pompom ribbon or sequins.
- Cut Hat from Paper
- – If you would like to use a template, use this Printable DIY Paper Party Hats Template (click here.)You can use this as a guide and print it as is or shrink it to make these smaller.
- – Attach elastic, with stapler, to both sides of the hat.
- Embellish your DIY Paper Party Hat.
Some of the thing we’ve used to today are:
Paper Pompoms (tutorial here,)
sewing accessories such as pompom ribbon
(Play Where’s Waldo with us: Can you find Henry in this Puppy Party Pile? All of this excitement put Henry to sleep! We think he actually looks like a toy on some day, too!) Along with Henry and Friends, we wish you a wonderfully, creative and happy Willowday!
As always, I love to see what you do with these tutorials. If you post a project from willowday, just tag it with #willowdayproject to share! We send you wishes and all that is good! Willowday Wishes from Henry and friends!
Something you might like:
Thank you for joining me. I hope that you take away a little inspiration, imagination and a small little bit of Sweden, too! If you use this tutorial, I would love to see what you do with it. I enjoy reading your mails and when you share willowday projects with me on Instagram and Facebook. Your opinion in valuable to me.