Paper Bag Dogs
Mr and Miss Dog versions above.
I love to send the kids off with personalised lunches as often as I can.
I also love gift wraps and this can be used as both. Make Paper Bag Dogs
- Craft Tape
- Glue Tape or double sided tape
- Brown Paper Bag
- Black Sharpie
- Red Tape
- Black Construction Paper for Ears
- Gift or Name Tag
- Cut ears from black construction paper for your Paper Bag Dog.
- Fit the bottoms of the ears into a fold along the top of paper bag.
- Using double sided tape or glue tape, apply glue to this upper area of both sides of the ears.
- Cut one piece of craft tape and secure the back flat.
- Draw dog face on to the front of a brown paper bag with a black sharpie.
- Cut one piece of red tape the width of the paper bag and apply.
- Cut a bone shaped dog bone from white paper, if desired, and label.
- Tape the bone label under this tape before applying the tape.
I love these both for gift wraps and to pack the kids lunch like this , for a surprise, on field trip days.
These are sturdy and easy to whip up in under 5 minutes!
SOMETHING YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Make a Bull Dog Bookmark
Clucking Rooster (This actually clucks)
DIY Paper Wings
Fish Garland (With Template)
Top 50 Swedish Dog Names (not pictured below)